Sat, Oct 02|
Liebling Haus - White City Center
Kinder Cafe Presents: Electronic Summer / Daniel Davidovsky
Felicja Blumenthal Music Center, the Liebling Haus, and Lev Cafe invite your kids to The Electronic Series - an upbeat, creative (and definitely cool) experience of learning and experimenting with music and the technologies that enable it
Time & Location
Oct 02, 2021, 10:00 AM GMT+3
Liebling Haus - White City Center, Idelson St 29, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Felicja Blumenthal Music Center, the Liebling Haus, and Lev Cafe invite your kids to The Electronic Series - an upbeat, creative (and definitely cool) experience of learning and experimenting with music and the technologies that enable it.
We will meet musicians who focus on different genres and styles, all using technology to facilitate diverse, exciting encounters with the sounds that surround us. The series offers several workshops exploring the relationship between sound, particular technological systems, and the playfulness they create. Each meeting will be dedicated to one acoustic/technological principle, offering kids an opportunity to experience and experiment with music through games, either individually or in a group. For example: building boom boxes, turning objects into musical instruments, broadcasting radio, viewing sounds through a TV screen, and more. The workshops examine the relationship between environment, technology, and sound through listening and playing, refining kids’ attentiveness, creativity, and improvisation skills. An event for 5-6-year-olds.
Supported by the Ministry of Culture and Sports.
Participants: Or Sinai, Shmil Frenkel, Zohar Shafir, Daniel Slabosky, Hagai Izenberg, Shlomit Strutti, Nimrod Gershoni, Daniel Davidovsky, Michal Oppenheim.
Curator: Guy Dubious.
- 14/8/2021: Or Sinai - musician, double bass player, composer, independent creator, music and improvisation teacher.
- 21/8/2021: Shmil Frenkel - musician and composer. Multi-instrumentalist. Builds custom string instruments.
- 28/8/2021: Zohar Shafir - a musician who moves between dream-pop to experimental. Her works fuse poetry, electronic sound manipulations, and old synthesizers. Leading the band NicoTeen.
- 4/9/2021: Daniel Slabosky - composer and singer. His eclectic works investigate various aspects of field recordings.
- 11/9/2021: Hagai Izenberg - musician and composer. Studies the electronics of objects and toys, and concrete music.
- 18/9/2021: Shlomit Strutti - a musician working with radio. Explores the musical possibilities of short-term broadcast systems.
- 25/9/2021: Nimrod Gershoni - multidisciplinary artist involved in sound, video, sculpture, and installations.
- 2/10/2021: Daniel Davidovsky - musician, composer, and sound artist. Plays the saxophone and custom electronic and electro-acoustic systems.
- 9/10/2021: Michal Oppenheim - composer, sound artist, and creator involved in a wide-scale performance field centered on the study of sound. Discount for Digitel holders: 10 ILS. Code: דיגיתל14
Enter quantity to register₪20.00Sold Out
This event is sold out